18 August 2012

Weekly devotions from the Visitation sisters


I would like to end this week by sharing a prayer which we encourage our students to pray frequently. I believe it summarizes all we have been sharing from St. Jane de Chantal about living in the presence of God and accepting his holy will, in whatever he might send our way.

St. Jane de Chantal
 
“O my God, I offer you this day, I offer you now all the good that I shall do and I promise to accept for love of you all the difficulties that I may meet. Help me to conduct myself during this day in a manner pleasing to you.”

May God Be Praised!

Sr. Mary Berchmans Hannan, VHM

2 comments:

Iggy said...

These have been great! This is a very good and helpful idea. Thank you Sisters!

AC said...

Dear Sister Berchmans, thank you for your wonderful reflections! I do hope that this will be a regular feature of your community's blog. It's just what we need to help us Live Jesus!

My love and prayers to you and all the sisters, whom I remember so fondly,

Alice Claire Mansfield
Consecrated Virgin
Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston
http://hcikfs.blogspot.com/