Helpful Salesian Hints for Living in The Present Moment
1. Don't let the past drag you down. Develop short memories.
2. Don't fear the future.
3. Be a doer, and not a worrier. Don't let boredom reign in life.
4. Be appreciative. Show gratitude often.
5. Overlook flaws; see the big picture.
6. Pick the virtue you need now, and practice it!
7. Look to faith for answers when everything else fails!
8. Bury the hatchet about your past. Start over again.
9. Get some fresh air!
10. Laugh at yourself.
St. Francis de Sales
Sr. Eleanor May Klaber, VHM